Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Romans 11:34

“Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor?” (NASB)

STRONGS HEBREW/GREEK ORIGINS

“Who has known (ginosko: perceived, understood) the mind (nous: faculties of perceiving and understanding, judging, determining, reasoning) of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor (sumboulos: adviser)?”

SUMMARY

Who has understood the reasoning of the Lord? Who has been His advisor and given Him counsel?

MEDITATION

Has anyone advised God today? Has He asked anyone for some advice? I think not. The LORD is in need of no thing and no one. He is fully capable within Himself to execute what He desires at any moment. The great thing however is that He chooses to interact with us, listen to our pleas and use us to carry out His will. He has willingly created us capable of interacting with Him. Although I know that I could never fully understand and grasp the mind of the LORD while I'm in this body of flesh, I daily strive to know Him more. By walking in holiness, studying His Word and seeking His face, I continue to know more and more of my unfathomable Father. Today, take advantage of the opportunties to interact with your Creator. His attributes are endless.

No comments: