Friday, March 6, 2009

Genesis 1:20

“Then God said, "Let the waters teem with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of the heavens.” (NASB)

STRONGS HEBREW/GREEK ORIGINS

None necessary.

SUMMARY

None necessary.

MEDITATION

I know that this is not some deep revelatory endeavor today, but it is wonderful nonetheless. As my wife and I were out walking this morning, the sun began to slightly rise. With its arrival, the beautiful sound of birds singing began to be heard from every direction. I believe with everything within me that they are praising the LORD as they were created to. Amidst the quiet backdrop of early morning, I too feel the wonder of the LORD in His creation. Today, make time to simply sit and watch the heavens. Listen to its sounds. Hear the voice of the Father that echoes throughout the entire earth. Everything that breathes declares His glory.

No comments: