Thursday, March 19, 2009

Psalm 18:31

“For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God?” (NASB)

STRONGS HEBREW/GREEK ORIGINS

“For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock (tsuwr or tsur: strength, beauty, might), except our God?”

SUMMARY

For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a beautifully mighty rock except our God?

MEDITATION

Now this is a simple question, isn't it? Who am I to go to besides the LORD? He is my Father. He is my abilities. He is my encourager. He is my enabler. He is my wisdom. He is my hope. He is my lover. He is my friend. He is my King. He is my rock and my strength, the mighty One to whom I run. Today, be found clinging to the Rock. Where else would anyone want to turn but to our beautiful and mighty God? He is God and there is no other.

No comments: