Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Psalm 55:16

"As for me, I shall call upon God, And the LORD will save me." (NASB)

STRONGS HEBREW/GREEK ORIGINS

"As for me, I shall call upon (qara': cry out, call out, utter a loud sound, summon, invite, call for, commission) God, And the LORD will save (yasha`: deliver, help, preserve, salvation, avenging, defend, rescue, safe, victory, liberated, to give victory to) me."

SUMMARY

As for me, I shall utter a loud cry and call out to God and He will deliver and give victory to me.

MEDITATION

May this be the cry of the Body of Christ today! As for me, I absolutely will cry out to God and I know, without question, that He will bring me victory! The LORD that I serve is always the Victor. He is always the Overcomer. He is always the LORD of all! Today, take a few moments to know Your LORD. He is beautiful, lovely and mighty beyond description. Call out to Him with a loud voice. In Him alone place your trust today.

No comments: