Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Psalm 69:16

“Answer me, O LORD, out of the goodness of your love; in your great mercy turn to me.” (NASB)

STRONGS HEBREW/GREEK ORIGINS

“Answer me, O LORD, out of the goodness (towb: wellness, fairness, fine, beautiful, favor, bounty) of Your love; in Your great mercy (racham: compassion, pity, tender love) turn to me.”

SUMMARY

Answer me, O LORD, out of the goodness and favor of Your love; in Your great compassion and tender love turn to me.

MEDITATION

It is not on the account of anything we’ve done that God rains His mercy and compassion on us. We, in ourselves, are undeserving. He is a gracious and loving God that does not give us what we deserve. Rather, He showers us with His love and favor out of His goodness and love for us. Today, receive His great love. Be careful not to reject it believing that you are unworthy. He has deemed you worthy. Receive His love and favor today.

No comments: