Thursday, May 7, 2009

Psalm 50:15

“Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I shall rescue you, and you will honor Me.” (NASB)

STRONGS HEBREW/GREEK ORIGINS

“Call (qara': call out, summon, invite, call for, cry out, commission) upon Me in the day of trouble (tsarah: affliction, adversity, anguish, tribulation, distress); I shall rescue (chalats: deliver, loose, prepare, remove, draw out, draw off, take off, withdraw, equip, arm for war, rescue, make strong, brace up) you, and you will honor (kabad: great, glorious, glorify) Me.”

SUMMARY

Cry out and invite Me in the day of adversity and tribulation; I will prepare you for battle and deliver you and you will honor and glorify Me.

MEDITATION

It is time for the Body of Christ to fully rely upon the LORD. Worldly circumstances, tragic events, pandemics, whatever may come, only those whose hope is in the LORD will not cower in fear. He is my Rescuer, my Strength, my Everything. Today, call out to Him and glorify His name.

No comments: