Tuesday, May 19, 2009

On Your Own

I've recently received several emails telling me how much people enjoy reading these every morning. I'm blessed and honored that others also see such value in God's Word. However, my purpose is not to supply anyone with their daily dose of the Word, so today I'm not doing a Rhema Word. I'd like to instead encourage you to take the time to research and word study a verse for yourself today.

Move deeper. Study and be approved. Create a habit of looking deep into God's Word. Thanks to all who encourage me and even let me know that they miss DRW when I'm out of town for a day. The Bible is truly living and active, full of wisdom that literally conforms us into the image of Christ.

Today, allow the LORD to be your Guide, your Teacher, your Everything.

No comments: