Saturday, May 2, 2009

Psalm 139:13

“For Thou hast possessed my reins: Thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.” (KJV)

STRONGS HEBREW/GREEK ORIGINS

“For Thou hast possessed (qanah: buy, get, purchased, possessor, owner, recover, create) my reins (kilyah: kidneys, seat of emotion and affection): Thou hast covered (cakak: defense, hedge in, joined or weaved together, fence about, overshadowed) me in my mother's womb.”

SUMMARY

For You created and possessed my innermost being – the real me – You have weaved me together and overshadowed me in my mother’s womb.

MEDITATION

Recently, I had the privilege of holding a dear friends newborn child. She was so small, beautiful and peaceful. As I thought of her throughout the next few days, I could not stop marveling at how she had just exited the Creator's absolute care. For nine months, He formed her. As she entered this natural world, she will never be closer to God than she is now, until she goes to join Him in eternity. Do you understand that your inception in the Father occurred eons ago? He has loved you since before time and space even existed. Today, seek to return to that place in Him. Live a life that is one overshadowed by the Father.

No comments: