Friday, May 8, 2009

Ezekiel 11:14

“Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying…”

STRONGS HEBREW/GREEK ORIGINS

“Then the word (dabar: thing, matter, acts, chronicles, commandments, sayings) of the LORD came to me, saying ('amar: speaking, answering, commanding, telling, calling) …”

SUMMARY

Then the matters and sayings of the LORD came to me, calling and speaking…

MEDITATION

I ask you my friend, where has this simple phrase gone? Most often, if you ask Believers what the LORD is speaking to them personally, they look puzzled as if to say, “what do you mean, speaking to me?" God speaking to His people seems to have become a thing of the past. We read how He intimately interacted with Believers of old, yet somehow don’t expect the same in our own lives today. Has God changed? I ask you, do you hear His voice? When did the word of the LORD come to you last? How can we claim to be His representatives here upon the earth but never even hear what He is speaking? Today, make listening to the Father priority - force all else to wait. It is time the Body start expecting to hear the voice of Her Creator again.

No comments: