Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jeremiah 33:3

"Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.” (NASB)

STRONGS HEBREW/GREEK ORIGINS

"Call (qara': call out, cry out, utter a loud sound, call unto, cry for help, summon, invite, commission) to Me and I will answer (`anah: hear, respond to) you, and I will tell (nagad: show, declare, utter, expound, report, make known, inform) you great (gadowl: great and large in magnitude and importance) and mighty things, which you do not know (yada`: perceive, understand, acknowledge, consider, find out or discern) .”

SUMMARY

Cry out to Me and I will hear you and respond. I will make known to you great and mighty things which you don't now perceive or understand.

MEDITATION

We call, He answers. The issue at hand when people say that they just simply don't hear the voice of God is not that He is not speaking. The problem is that we are not calling out to Him. He is a God of His Word, unable to break His covenant and promises. Today, cry out to Him. Open your mouth and audibly call out to your God - He will not be silent.

No comments: