Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you”, saith the LORD, “thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” (KJV)

STRONGS HEBREW/GREEK ORIGINS

“For I know (yada: perceive) the thoughts (machashabah: intention, purpose) that I think (chashab: devise, imagine) toward you”, saith the LORD, “thoughts of peace (shalowm: welfare, prosperity, health) and not of evil (ra`: calamity, wickedness, mischief, trouble) to give you an expected (tiqvah: hope, expectation) end ('achariyth: latter, reward).”

SUMMARY

For I know and perceive the intentions and purposes that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and health and not of evil or trouble to give you an expected reward.

MEDITATION

The Creator of the Universe has intentions and purpose for your life… do you know this? And His intentions are not troublesome, but full of life, health and hope. His thoughts are on you, are yours on Him?

No comments: