Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Revelation 21:7

"He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.” (NASB)

STRONGS HEBREW/GREEK ORIGINS

"He who overcomes (nikao: conquers, prevails, gets the victory) will inherit (kleronomeo: be heir, obtain by inheritance, to receive the portion assigned to one, to become partaker of) these things (pass: all), and I will be his God and he will be My son (huios: child; of those whom God esteems as sons, whom He loves, protects and benefits above others) .”

SUMMARY

He who conquers and gains the victory will receive all of these things (see chapter 21). I will be His Lord and God and he will be My highly esteemed son that I will love, protect and benefit above all others.

MEDITATION

Are you living a daily life that is set on finishing in victory? Countless Believers eek through each day just doing the best they can to ward off the world and the devil's schemes with a rubber sword held in a shaking hand, expecting defeat. May it not be so for you today! Walk boldly as a mature son and daughter of the Most High. Begin to act like you are who God says you are and live an overcoming, conquering victorious life in Him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO many believe that "salvation" is fire insurance and for the future..when it is for NOW..so that we MAY have victory TODAY.

blessings Joel.. forgot to sign my name to the one above this..

grace and peace,
Harriet