Thursday, November 13, 2008

Psalm 50:12

"If I were hungry I would not tell you, For the world is Mine, and all it contains." (NASB)

STRONGS HEBREW/GREEK ORIGINS

"If I were hungry I would not tell ('amar: speak, answer, utter, call) you, For the world is Mine, and all it contains (melo': full, fullness, all that is therein, entire contents)."

SUMMARY

The LORD says, "If I were in need of anything, I would not need to ask, for the entire world and all of its contents therein are mine."

MEDITATION

I believe that the Body of Christ needs to hear this reminder. This earth and all that is upon it is His and His alone - He is in need of nothing. He is all-powerful, all-knowing and all things to all those who would ever need anything – ever! Today, attempt to grasp the awe of God. Sit quietly and allow His great glory to amaze and baffle what you can comprehend. God is still in control.

No comments: