Thursday, June 4, 2009

Psalm 103:10

"He has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor rewarded us according to our iniquities." (NASB)

STRONGS HEBREW/GREEK ORIGINS

"He has not dealt (`asah: done, made, wrought, deal, commitment, offer, executed, kept, shown, worked, performed) with us according to our sins (chet': faults, grievously, offences, guilt for sin), nor rewarded (gamal: dealt bountifully with, done, bestowed, recompensed, served, repaid) us according to our iniquities (`avon: punishment, faults, mischief, sin, perversity, depravity, guilty condition)."

SUMMARY

He has not executed what He should have against us according to our sins and offences, nor has He repaid us according to our sin, perversity and guilty condition.

MEDITATION

Today, I praise God for what He has not done. Yes, you heard me correctly. I thank Him for overlooking my wrongs, errors and sins - both deliberate and in ignorance. LORD, Your love amazes me.

No comments: